Locus take an interdisciplinary and collaborative approach to providing expert heritage and planning consultancy. We have a proven track record in delivering sustainable growth and redevelopment within rural and urban areas. With skills in archaeology, setting analysis, urban design, historic buildings and landscape assessment we take a robust and comprehensive evidence-led approach to our work
Projects range from small single extensions, farm conversions and hospital redevelopments to large residential urban extensions and industrial developments, inner city student accommodation and regeneration schemes.
Our experience was gained in-house within local authority planning and heritage teams, helping our clients to successfully navigate the planning process and deliver high-quality development outcomes.
- Consultancy, Advocacy & Negotiation
- Statements of Significance
- Expert witness
- Heritage Impact Assessment
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Archaeology, Building and Landscape Recording
- Historic Area Assessment
- Conservation Area Appraisal
- Scoping & Constraint Analysis
- Public and Stakeholder Consultation